Servicing the retail sector for many years, we know that first impressions really do count.
We understand that every retail space has its own individual brand and style. Flooring plays a big part in a customers’ overall shopping experience.
In the highly competitive world of retail, it is important to not only create an environment that is inviting and attractive, but also create an experience that will encourage customers to spend time and money in your store. We have the experience to help you find and install the perfect flooring to match your unique retail space.
Your brand sets you apart, and flooring plays a key role in conveying your brand message, and reinforcing your brand image. Allway can help you create the perfect shopping environment, while still being practical and durable, in order to cope with high footfall.
Choose Allway for your retail floor, and you can be assured that the installation of your new floor will be completed by specialists, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. We’re accustomed to working outside normal business hours to reduce disruption to your business and will go the extra mile to ensure your floor is finished to schedule.
For over half a decade we have supplied and installed retail flooring to multinational and independent retailers. We’ve installed 1000’s of commercial floors for apparel stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, and independent boutiques.
- No disruption – all work completed outside trading hours, if required
- No hassle – we will move freestanding furniture and any freestanding fixtures
- Design advice – expert advice for design and technical product specification
- Complete flooring solutions – from planning to finish and all the stages in between
- The personal approach to retail flooring – All of our clients work directly with a dedicated Project Manager who will personally oversee your project from quotation to installation. We believe this is the best approach and it’s one that has helped us to build strong relationships with a wide range of businesses and public-sector organisations over the past 23 years