Stair Nosings guard against the multiple dangers of Polished, worn or cracked stairs in places exposed to weather or fluid spills by eliminating the slip hazard and re-profiling the leading edge of the stairs and increasing the shoe contact area.
- Heavy duty fully coated anti-slip colour-bond steel stair-nosing
- Available as safety rung covers.
- Can be used on concrete, timber, metal or mesh step to minimise slips & trips.
- Various grades and anti-slip grit available.
- Many colours available.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Available with stainless steel or aluminium base with holes or fixing points.
Suitable for use in adverse conditions or areas where lubricants and moisture can cause a slip hazard.
- 40 x 20mm
- 80 x 20mm
- 130 x 20mm
- 150 x 20mm
- 180 x 20mm
- 220 x 20mm
- All depths available at custom lengths
Commercial Industrial Offshore
10 year warranty that this product will be:
- resistant to wear under normal use and conditions
- resistant to degradation from surface exposure to solvents
- resistant to corrosion provided that colorbond-based products are not installed in splash zones
- resistant to delamination through thermal expansion inequities.
- resistant to delamination through impact for the immediate impact zone.