- A recycled rubber product providing excellent traction.
- Porous construction which will not rot timber.
- UV stabalised.
- Can be fixed in place or loose laid.
- Available with square or bevelled edges
- Manufactured in Australia
- 10mm thick
- Available in Charcoal, Terracota, Green and Grey
Roll-a-Flex 170 is ideal for providing an anti-slip surface on ramps, paths and other areas exposed to rain and moss. This product is commonly used in educational facilities, public areas and medical centres.
- Custom manufactured to your requirements with or without ramped edges
- Max. single peice size: 1.8m x 7.0m