- Complies with the Australian/New Zealand current standard AS/NZS2890.1:2004.
- Manufactured from TUFF long lasting UV stabilise Linear Low Density Polyethylene [LLDPE].
- Two sizes available, 60mm and the SUPA TUFF 70mm size.
- Checker plate design to prevent slipping.
- Lightweight with amazing strength.
- Reinforced 12mm fixing hole to take your preferred fastening & 30mm washer.
- Ten year moulding guarantee.
WHERE TO USE:
Shopping centres, multi-level car parks, commercial driveways, service stations, schools, hospitals where there is a requirement to further check the speed of vehicles travelling at 30km/h or less.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND STANDARDS APPROVED SPEED HUMP:
Don't Get Caught Out Installing Non-standards Approved Speed Hump!
- Speak to the experts at Allway Matting about your traffic calming and Speed Control solutions for your car parks.
- Our Australian made Speed Hump is manufactured from locally made raw materials while the Yellow modules & End Caps are UV treated against fading and will stay Yellow for 10 years.
- We guarantee our 60mm & 70mm Standards approved Speed Hump for 10 years.
- Our standards approved Speed Hump complies with the current standard AS/NZS2890.1:2004.
- By installing our standards approved Speed Hump you will greatly reduce your public liability from legal action from third parties.
- This lessens the car park owners risk associated with irresponsible members of the public using their car parks.