May 12, 2014
HOW BIG SHOULD MY ENTRANCE MAT BE?
As we go out helping companies make their Entrances safe we get asked these question a lot:
- How big should my entrance mat be?
- How long should my entrance mat be?
- How many steps do I need on my entrance mat?
- How big should my entrance mat be to be effective?
- How to make my entrance mat effective?
- Do quality entrance mats stop water? Or is length just as important as quality?
The facts are everyone is too busy to stop and wipe there feet for a minute so the essential point is there should be sufficient length in the heavy dutyentrance mat so that an individual person can have 4-8 steps on the quality entrance mat before entering the building. Entrance Mats don't stop slippages, they help prevent them.
So we wanted to answer it for you is an easy way to understand how important it is to get the size of your entrance mat correct.
The common question everyone asks and that is 'how long should a mat extend into the foyer of entrance'. Some companies say This is like asking how long is a piece of string, but Allway Matting have the solution which has been tried and tested.
If you need assistance with what size your entrance mat should be, please contact one of our sales consultants on 1300 255 929 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org